Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to Buckingham

Luckily the Queen hadn't come back yet so a group of us got to tour all the state rooms in the palace. We weren't allowed to take pictures of the inside though, but here are a few more from the outside.
The gates to the palace! They were so detailed it was really neat.

My artistic shot of a lamp from the gate. The clouds were rolling in because later in the day it rained.


This is a picture of Green Park which we walked through from the tube station on the Piccadilly line to get to Buckingham. It reminds me of something from the Chronicles of Narnia!

My attempt to get a picture of the inside. I did have a really good one then a security guard came up to me and made me delete it...oops....well I tried. haha!


This was after the tour we came out the backside of the palace and we were standing in her garden. The inside of the palace was amazing! Everything was so detailed. Definitely worth the money to tour, though it was only the state rooms.

1 comment:

yoyo said...

This are awsome photo's who knew that they had a beachs. The palace is pretty cool looking. Hope you are having a great time.